Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it a sign?................Well I guess it was!

"Salama (my baby sister) asked.....sometimes when I make a call and look at my phone it's at 9:13.....sometimes when I get a text and look at my phone it's at 9:13........sometimes when I get a voicemail it says I received it at 9:13......do you think that's a sign?"

This is what Jacquelle and I got asked over Christmas break before she put in her application for Delta Sigma Theta sorority.....after we figured out what she meant and burst into laughter and her face was still serious I realized WOW.....she is sooooooooooo serious and she wanted to be a Delta soooooooooooooooo bad. Well I guess it was a sign.....................

NOTE: Delta Sigma Theta was founded in 1913 so she was hoping this was a sign that she would make the Delta line at Skegee:-)



THE LINEUP!




I know you can't see anything but I had to post these videos for my Delta friends.


They were so tired and sweaty doing all that stepping in those heels!





You have to listen closely to hear her introduce herself!


Finally DONE!!! What a long night for us all (we waited about 2hrs for this probate show.....you would have thought the President was coming to Tuskegee with all the people out there in the middle of the night). I must LUV my baby sister!



Another video (or actually just sound) for my Delta friends:-)



Salama (#4 Disturbia)

No comments: