Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pool Fun

Here are some pictures of Amira and Amanda in the pool after church. I started out with very very very cold water....I don't know if us having well water has anything to do with that. Well the girls weren't having it....Amira would only stand up and Amanda would hold on to me super tight when I put her big toe in the water so as to say...."Mama pleez don't put me in this artic water!"

About an hour of me sitting out there trying to get them to get used to the artic water Jacquelle comes home and puts a big cooler full of hot water in the pool. Let's just say I'm happy I was able to get them out of the water without a fight. They had such a good time after the water warmed up! I wish I would have video taped them splashing with each other....it was hilarious.







1 comment:

Trina said...

CUTE pics! They look like they had a fun time. Kaden needs to get in his pool but the temps of 100+ haven't really allowed for it lately. LOL