Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New post....but old post...?


I had some old posts that I’d saved but never posted dated back to April so I posted those and some other old ones with some old videos and pictures. Be SURE to go down to the clip from April 8th about Amanda sharing....it is hilarious. However, here are some fairly up to date pictures of the girls in the slideshow. They are from here at home, Father's Day at Grandpa Leggett's house, and when we were in Memphis for Rico's graduation.

Click here for slideshow:http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=63661d2cd83a7a64e9438e&skin_id=402&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know if you welcomed comments to your posts as I did not see any on there. I am in my hotel room in Detroit, smiling at your family photos, and missing mine. I am at the School of Wisdom Conference here, and it's been very busy. So it's nice to come back to the hotel and see folks from home. It was good seeing you and Cassandra at the retreat! See you soon! Kiss the girls for me, and kiss Jacquelle for yourself...lol
Love, Kiki

Trina said...

Enjoyed the slide show! Great pics... Looks like yall had a wonderful time. Rico is so grown now! I can't believe he is going to school alreay. Thanks for sharing!