Friday, November 27, 2009

Amanda woke up with an unwanted surprise!

Amanda and Amira have been sharing a room for months now. However, they have never successfully pulled off sleeping in the bed together since we always catch them and make them get back in their own bed…..however, over the Thanksgiving holiday Jacquelle and I were really relaxed with them and they got to stay up and “read books” until they fell asleep. I guess they “read” so much they fell asleep in the same bed:)


The most exciting event was when they woke up and Amanda declared…… “Amira pee-peed on me Mommy!” I wish I had video of that…..it was hilarious. She was in shock and may not sleep with her sister again anytime soon. You’d think she’d know that Amira has a 1 in 3 chance of peeing in the bed these days since I wash sheets at least 3-4 times a week.





No comments: