Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 31st Birthday

>

My 31st birthday started out poppin’ in more ways than one. Most people know I’m a fairly simple person so all I really wanted was a popcorn popper and that’s what I got. Amira presented me with the gift that she and Jacquelle wrapped the night before and she was bursting with excitement. Since we had taken the day off from work we had a popcorn party for breakfast.





Tried to get a cute picture for my birthday before they went to school but they wouldn’t cooperate with each other.




I was trying to get Amira and Amanda on tape "Praisin da Lord" but this was a much much milder version of their shoutin dance. I'll try to get a better one of them at a later date.

I had a small cake so there was only room for the number 3!







Amira who's birthday is it?

No comments: