Saturday, May 24, 2008

So proud of my oldest nephew....

As you may know my sister has 7 children.....well Rico (the oldest) graduated this May!! It was a very exciting time because not only did he graduate but he graduated in the top 10% with a scholarship to Lambuth College. I am sooooooooooo very proud of him and he is such a great role model for his 5 little brothers and little sister (and stepsister too).

My sister gave him a breakfa
st at the church the morning before graduation so here are some pictures from that.

Rico with Cardiss and Celena (our beautiful cousins)
Rico with Phillip and Aaron (more cousins)
My hard working sisters and I


And here is the beaming graduate after graduation:

Devonte (2nd oldest) holding Amanda

Rico and KeAirr (the coolest of the younger brothers)




Click here for slideshow:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6363faffcf3706e2e39e26&skin_id=405&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

No comments: