Friday, March 21, 2008

Potty Potty and mo Potty!

Well Amira is getting potty trained and doing exceptionally well. We started last week and she only had about 2 accidents this whole week. She wears a pamper during nap time and overnight but other than that she is doing great. However, mommy and daddy aren't doing so well......she wants to potty ALL THE TIME!! And she actually does something just about each time so you feel bad not letting her go although it is often just a lil squirt of pee pee!

I had to travel to Seattle for work this week so daddy was holding it down although he didn't answer the 2 and 3am potty calls I'll give him a B+:)

It is so weird to see her wearing panties....I look and think....where did my baby go.....she's growing up so quick.......thank God I have another baby:)

P.S. I really mean to post some pictures but the laptop with all the pictures is acting up so I have to wait until Jacquelle can fix it but I assure you that I have some pictures coming soon.

No comments: